Mila Family

Mila Family
Hola, Meliani and Baby Sione Mila

Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Follow

Friday Follow


This one is going to be our 1st one!
..I love joining in because there's
so many wonderful people you meet


Friday Follow is hosted by Rita @ One 2 Try,
HERE'S HOW TO JOIN IN:
  • Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky below – Only need one blog to be seen on all the blog hops.
  • Follow the Friday Follow hostesses listed in the first 3 slots
  • Follow as many blogs as you’d like
  • Comment on the blogs telling them you’re from Friday Follow
  • Follow back when you get a new follower through Friday Follow

MckLinky Blog Hop

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, thanks so much for visiting me today! I'm following you now and I'm so glad we've connected. Looking forward to getting to know ya!

(Tia's) Comfy Place said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm excited to get to know you through your blog! Have a wonderful weekend!! :o)

Be sure to stop back by and register for my UNbirthday giveaway! It closes on the 2nd!

joeandbridge said...

Hi There! I'm poking around all the Friday Follow blogs! I'm your newest follower! Hope you can visit me!

Bridgette Groschen
The Groschen Goblins
http://www.groschengoblins.blopspot.com

MommiesSavings said...

Thanks for visiting me. I am now following you and look forward to reading more of your posts.

-Melissa

____j said...

Here from FF! Sorry I'm late!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking up with Friday Follow! I am now your blog follower. It is a pleasure to meet ya and have a great week!

~ Lynn
http://www.middayescapades.com